1. Rewatches - I have two more to do! I literally haven't had a four hour block of time in which to do one. I'm crossing my fingers for the weekend. For the next three days, my apartment is under construction (new windows!) so, yeah, it's definitely not going to happen until the weekend.
2. Demented'verse - Man, I really miss the engagement of 2009-2011LJ. I should really work on figuring out how to be a better tumblr-er. Anyway, that aside, I'm really hoping to finish up writing Part 2 of PPP SOON... and then send it off to betas for the cursory homonym and sense-making check. My original goal was the 12th, but it might have to be pushed back to the 19th. The good news is that it will be twice as long as Part 1.
3. Cosplay - so, I made a joke on FB that because of the fact that I can't afford a haircut, I now look like the Winter Soldier. Little did I know that a friend of mine has a love for crafting costumes. As a result, I am now going to cosplay as the Winter Soldier at Emerald City ComicCon at the end of the month. For someone who doesn't like bringing attention to herself, this is very odd behaviour for me... on the other hand, I also love pretending I'm an assassin and wearing men's clothing (not necessarily at the same time). Because I'm unemployed though, this is a cosplay on a very tight budget. So far I have spent approximately $48, and I still need to pick up some elastic and velco... and a black fingerless glove.
4. Speaking of my friend - If you have a Kindle and a dollar, you can read Tash's novella, Slam. It's really good! And it's about 30k, so it's a quick read. Tash is really great at world/character building. I'm a little jealous.
5. Job - I still don't have one. I've got a part time job that only pays half my bills... and I just signed up to be a tutor, that starts next week. Little nervous, because I haven't tutored anyone anything since I was in university - but hopefully it goes okay. Anyway, I'm a giant failure when it comes to having a career and I have no idea what the solution is. Weeping doesn't seem to help.