BUT WITH A TWIST!
Last year I just used daily_prompt, over at dreamwidth. This year, I want to try something a little different.
This year, I'd like to do a combination of random prompts and prompts by YOU. So, I'm going to be devising a clever way to use my D&D dice to randomly select either a prompt from daily_prompt, a prompt from yalumesse's 30 day prompt list, or a prompt from the comments of this entry (if there are any).
So, please leave a prompt in comments!
Most of you know what I'm into... but....
2. Teen Wolf (I have never actually written a Teen Wolf fic before, nor had the desire to, but maybe that should change?)
3. Marvel Cinematic Universe - with emphasis on Captain America (Similar to Teen Wolf, I've been reading a LOT of Bucky/Steve fics after seeing CA:WS... not sure if I'm capable of writing anything, since I'm not that familiar with the characters apart from the movies, but who knows!)
5. Sherlock (I've actually lost a bit of interest in Sherlock recently, at least, in the idea of writing/reading fic... but I figured I'd include it, since I have written it in the past.)
..... I can't think of any others, but if there's something you know I like that I've forgotten, you can prompt for it. If I don't know it, then I'll let you know.
1. Slash is dependent on fandom: I don't write slash in Supernatural. I DO write slash in other fandoms.... I doubt I can write a Merlin fic without slash, or at least pre-slash. If you want me to write slash for Teen Wolf though, I get really picky about pairings. So, if you prompt for a pairing that I don't like, I'll either ask you to change it or I'll make it non-sexual. On that note: probably none of these fics will get too explicit, my mother reads this journal... so, yeah, you can prompt for emotional porn, but don't prompt actual porn.
2. You can leave as many prompts as you like, within reason... but just one prompt per comment so that it's easier for me to organize the dice throw.
3. You can prompt for fics set in previous fics I wrote... like, The Demented'verse or The Unfortunate Brother'verse... those get a little bit iffy about whether I can fill them though, so don't get your hopes up. The more I write in a 'verse, the more complicated it gets to write in that 'verse.
.... I guess that's it? Hopefully some of you actually prompt me... otherwise I'll feel a little unloved. I think there's been a bit of a turnover in my flist since I was heavy into fic-writing, so I'm a little concerned that some of you don't even know that I write fic and only know that I get drunk on Tuesdays and write about the show... but that's probably just a false-belief I have because lately that's all it feels like I've been doing.