In addition to the S8 update, there were some minor corrections made to a couple of previous entries - thanks to my current volunteer researcher who caught a few mistakes. Nothing too drastic corrected - I had two entries for one shirt (I still have that for Dean's denim shirts though, and I have another entry that's actually for two different shirts, but at least I acknowledge that in those entries!) I also missed a new shirt in S7, when Dean acquired a Red Carhartt shirt.
Some notable things:
1. Dean has started wearing women's clothing.
2. There's a slight possibility that Kevin sometimes wears Dean's clothes. Dean also lends a shirt to Prometheus.
3. Sam's Blue and Black plaid is still bravely representing Sam's S1 wardrobe.
4. Sam is still a clothes whore.
5. Dean still has an insatiable love for jackets.
6. Despite Sam continuing his trend of owning way more clothes than Dean, Dean actually purchased more new clothes than Sam did this season.
7. Sam seems to have shrunk enough that he's been resurrecting a lot of his S3 wardrobe, including a shirt that has been both shot and set-on fire before. Sam's brown v-neck sweater from S2 also makes a reappearance.
8. Dean is wearing more plaid in S8 than he usually does.
CHARTS AND GRAPHS!!:
PS: For the more astute observers out there: Yes, the clothing catalogue was actually completely updated last week, but I didn't have time to make this post until today. Sorry for the delayed announcement! You can blame Emerald City Comic-Con.