The Rules of Supernatural Scrabble:
1. Every word has to relate to Supernatural in some way. You have to explain how the word relates to Supernatural when you put it on the board. Creativity is encouraged.
2. The other players must agree that your explanation is good enough. (In our case, I am far too soft-hearted when it comes to Susie, so she got away with some words that she probably shouldn't have been able to get away with.)
3. If you attach your word to the board in such a way as to create two words at once, the second word doesn't necessarily have to be a word. If the second word it isn't a word, or doesn't relate to Supernatural, you will not get points for it.
4. Proper names are allowed, so are SOME abbreviations (other players must agree).
5. You can start the game off by already having a suitably themed word on the board to work off of. (In our case, we chose APOCALYPSE, which, in our excitement, we accidentally spelt wrong).
Our Finished Game:
-As I stated above, we accidentally spelt Apocalypse wrong, and didn't notice until after we had already used both Ps.
-Susie spelt Haven wrong, and she shouldn't have gotten away with the word anyway because her explanation was a little weak...but I didn't notice it was spelt wrong and I'm too nice, so sadly, she got it. On a triple word score, no less. I really should have been harder on her. She kicked my ass. The other word I let her get away with was GROW, even though her explanation on that one was weak as well...I can't even remember what it was now.
-I allowed Eric to be spelt with a K, because at the time I couldn't remember if it was with a C or a K.
Good times were had by all.
(Susie won, but given that she can sometimes be a sore loser, I think we BOTH won. ;-)